Terms & Conditions
Simplyhealth is a trading name of Simplyhealth Access, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Simplyhealth Access is registered and incorporated in England and Wales, registered no. 183035. Its registered office is at:
Simplyhealth Administration Services Limited is an appointed representative of Simplyhealth Access, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (firm reference number 202183).
Mobility goods and services purchased from our mobility, disability and medical products range are sold by Totally Active Ltd trading as Simplyhealth. (trading number 4932453). It’s registered office is at:
Material appearing on this website will include material submitted by parties other than Simplyhealth and this website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of third parties to ensure such material and websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the maximum extent permissible by law Simplyhealth disclaims all responsibility for such websites.
Our website provides information on private medical insurance and related products.
Simplyhealth Gibraltar products are sold through Capurro Insurance and Investments Ltd. Registered no. 59715. It’s registered office is at:
Capurro Insurance & InvestmentsLtd,
20 Line Wall Road,
Regulated and authorised by the Financial Services Commission, Gibraltar.
We may record or monitor telephone calls to and from Simplyhealth Group companies for training purposes, and to help us continually improve our products and services for you.
Copyright of our website belongs to the Simplyhealth Group. Our website may not be used, sold, licensed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form or in any media by any person without the prior written consent of Simplyhealth Access.
What happens if you give us false information
Simplyhealth take steps to detect and prevent fraud or improper claims. Where we are notified of, or identify, a potential fraud we will investigate and record this, if you give us false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will notify appropriate legal and professional bodies.
The information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. It should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
Simplyhealth will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of or inability to use our website (including without limitation, loss of business, profit or consequential loss).
Our website aims at providing you with accurate information. We have used all reasonable care and skill in crafting the content on this website, but we make no warranty as to the accuracy of the information and we will not accept liability for any errors omissions.
Website access and use
The information on our website is aimed at people who are accessing the website from, and who are residents of, the United Kingdom, Channel Isles and Isle on Man. If you choose to access the website from any other locations you are responsible for compliance with local laws and for assessing the extent to which local laws are applicable.
Anti corruption statement
At Simplyhealth we operate a zero tolerance policy when it comes to corruption and bribery. We require all of our employees to take individual responsibility to ensure that we operate with the highest levels of integrity.
- Employees are not allowed to solicit any gift or hospitality in the course of their employment
- They cannot offer or receive a personal or corporate gift in excess of £20 from any person or organisation who has had, does have or may have any influence over the business of Simplyhealth. We also strictly control our expenditure on hospitality and the receipt of hospitality invites
- Compliance with Simplyhealth’s Gifts, Inducements, Hospitality and Gifts Policy is a condition of each officer and employee’s employment. Each employee is responsible for reading and understanding the contents of the policy
- Simplyhealth provides training to its employees on compliance with the Gifts, Inducements, Hospitality and Gifts Policy
- Every supplier is required to provide evidence of the measures they have in place to combat corruption and bribery as a pre condition of placing business with them
- Simplyhealth will investigate all allegations of suspected corruption immediately